Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Rashedah

First of all, I'd like to give a shout out to my good friend Rashedah Mohammed, who turned 21 tonight. Happy birthday!!

I spent most of my night actually hanging out with her at her apartment and having an extremely good time. Well... an extremely good time except for one thing. I came to the party knowing I might do a slight amount of drinking, so I bought some whiskey and sprite for myself (I've been told by more than a few people that the combination seems strange, but it works for me). All good, right? Wrong? You see I made the terrible mistake of making sure the whiskey I purchased was Jim Beam, and... well, let's just say now I know not to buy Jim Beam in the future.

4 comments:

  1. yo last night I spent a few hours in a german ER for alcohol intoxication. somethingl ike .15

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, explain further. Did Jim Beam make you ill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that combo isn't weird. one of the most commonly ordered drinks in bars is seagram's and seven, the ingredients of which are technically seagram's whiskey and seven up. But who actually has seven up? they put sprite in that bitch.

    ReplyDelete